Every Giving Tuesday, we reflect on the year’s accomplishments, grateful for all of the support we’ve received.
This year, we:
Equipped our State Climate Policy Network with information on key policies and opportunities for collaboration across states. We hosted:
- 7 Deep Dive Webinars with 2,739 Participants
- 9 National Climate Policy Calls with 2,407 Participants
- 3 State Legislator Climate Solutions Calls with 421 Participants
Provided state actors with policy resources and updates through our State Climate Policy Dashboard. We:
- Garnered 23,461 pageviews across our platform
- Authored 9 Dashboard Digest articles on Electricity, Buildings, and Energy Efficiency, with 2,897 pageviews
- Reached an average of 3,062 SCPN members with Policy Progress updates, which detail newly enacted state policies, totaling 61,244 views
Completed 2 Major Research Projects with partnering organizations. We:
- Partnered with RMI on developing their 20 State Climate Scorecards
- Authored Delivering on Justice40: Perspectives from State Agency Staff with Environmental Policy Innovation Center (EPIC) and Beech Hill Research
Paved the way to introduce a crucial climate policy in Maryland’s 2024 Legislative session. We:
- Crafted a new visual identity and website for the Rebuild Maryland Coalition that reflects the goals, mission, and diversity of its members
- Grew the Rebuild Maryland Coalition to include 72 organizations and over 300 individual members.
We’ve accomplished a lot this year, but we still need your help. This October, we launched our 8th Annual EV Raffle, our biggest fundraiser of the year! By purchasing a raffle ticket, you not only will help us fulfill our mission to pass effective and equitable state-level climate policy, but you’ll have the opportunity to win a fully-customized luxury EV from any manufacturer.
Over the years, we’ve had more than 11,000 people show their support through our annual raffles. If you think what we do is important, please consider purchasing tickets for yourself, or as a gift for a loved one.